Jinxed Snow Days?! I Think Not! :)

Hello to all my employees (aka students) out there enjoying your days off in the snow! Remember the story I told y’all about jinxing the snow day we should have had on Tuesday?!  Well, this time I didn’t jinx it… I repeat, this time I didn’t jinx it!!!  YAY!

Are y’all having fun?!  Let’s hear from each other kiddos!  I have an assignment for you – leave your comments below this post (remember the commenting guidelines) and share what you’ve been doing.  In order to entice (maybe bribe would be a better word!) you to leave a comment, I will be handing out candy during class when we get back to each student who does! Even if you don’t have a student blog, you may leave a comment.  Please post only your first name and last initial when you do.

To get the ball rolling, I am posting videos and pics of what I’ve been doing.  Here we go!!!

IMG_4609IMG_4610 (Reporting live from my house!…and I promise I wasn’t on my side while I took this video – I do not know how to flip it around – maybe one of you could tell me?!)

My daughter Faith enjoying the snow (from the porch that is!)

Of course, I'm blogging, because, as you all know by now, I'M ADDICTED TO BLOGGING!

Of course, I’m blogging, because, as you all know by now, I’M ADDICTED TO BLOGGING!

#SnowDays  #Fun  #LeaveYourComments   #YouWantTheCandy   #YouKnowYouDo

13 thoughts on “Jinxed Snow Days?! I Think Not! :)

1. For my snow days, I’ve been laying on my couch sick watching Netflix. hope yall’s break was a little less boring than mine .

2. On my snow days my mom thought I would catch a cold with 2 jackets, 2 hats, a long sleeve shirt, and double socks (with 2 pairs of sweats). I went outside for a minute in that and I felt like I was melting, so when I took off one jacket my mom made me come inside. Now I wish you did jinx it some more.

3. For my now days, I watch a bunch of movies. We watched one every night it snowed. My favorite one we watched was God’s Not Dead which is in my opinion the best movie ever. I went out into the snow for about 20 minutes then I got cold so I came back inside for some hot chocolate. My snow days were fun but, I’ll bet yours was better.

4. On my two snow days, I watched seasons 6 & 7 of my favorite T.V. show, Bones. I only went outside once on Wednesday and there was no snow at my house, but my driveway looked like a slushy. That’s what I did during my “snow” days.

5. Dear Mrs. McBrayer,
    For my snow days, I spent them helping my cousin sell girl scout cookies, and hanging out with one of my best friends at her house. While I was at my friend’s house we sat on her roof, so we could enjoy watching the snow fall.
    Sincerely,
    Emiline J

6. Dear Emiline J,
    I love it! What a great idea to sit on the roof and watch the snow fall…provided, that is, that you don’t fall off! lol I love your post about your winter break entitled Birthday Birds. Great title!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Mrs. McBrayer

7. Dear Mrs Mcbrayer,
    On my snow days all I did was watch Netflix just like a teenager would do! I also went out in the snow, but it melted so fast!
    Sincerely,
    BrookeA

8. Dear Mrs. McBrayer,
    On my two snow days, I watched Netflix. Also, my sister and I went out to play in the snow, but it didn’t last very long.
    Sincerely,
    MakaylaD

9. Dear Mrs. Mcbrayer,
    For my snow days I spent the days playing outside with my brother. We got into a big snowball fight. Of course I won. I then spent the rest snow day watching Netflix.

Sincerely,
    MackenzieL

10. Dear mrs. Mcbrayer
    On my two snow days I just watched tv. Also I went to gymnastics practice. Also I went out and played in the snow with my neighbors ,but that did not last long because the snow melted so fast !
    Sincerely,
    Katie C

11. Dear, Mrs .McBrayer,
    On the two snow days, my parents had to work, so I stayed at home with my brother watching tv and eating a lot of food. I don’t like breaks or snow days because I don’t get to see my friends.
    Sincerely,
    AyunnaC

12. Dear Mrs.Mcbrayer,
    For my snow days i watched neflix and swam and yes I am on a swim team went to church and it was fun!(NOT)

Sincerely,
    Caroline L